this is a long shot but if you are a CNA or know the answer to this leme know
so i live in california, but i am going to be getting my CNA certificate in arizona because thats where i have school.
i am going to need to file for cna reciprocity to california
if youve done this, was it easy? i think my biggest confusion is where it says to “speak to the agency” and such..like idfk what to do, it’s vague about that. what did you have to do, like go in person and get someone to sign something?
- blaalb said: AHH! when you find this out will you let me know? I’m trying to do the same thing from utah to new york. if i find anything i will tell you!
- obsessionaccepted reblogged this from shit-thatblows
- hutchersarah said: Check with the State department of health services. There might be a national standard for CNA’s (like the National Registry of EMT’s) where as long as you’re qualified for that organization you’re eligible for any state based on that baseline.
- alasnanamlerrad likes this
- hey-a-sexy-lady said: Just practice the tasks, and do the tests online. You’ll do fine. It’s not hard at all as long as you practice. :)
- illpointandshootyou2 said: Go to the states’ dept of health website and see if there is a # you can call or someone you can email, they’ll be able to give you all the info you’ll need. I did this with IL because my CNA expired and I wanted to renew w/o retaking the class.
- smallgirlhugedreams said: As long as you have done the tasks and have practiced you should be fine. The written portion is mostly common sense but they do ask some specific questions. So do study but its nothing to wig out about.
- swallowmynamebitch likes this
- owlalwaysloveyous said: cna-network.org/questio…
- tsaucey said: The test is relatively easy if you study, but I noticed a lot of the questions were very specific to what the procedures are.
- dreamdancer likes this
- donttrytolookdownonme said: I am in LPN in high school right now, but I did do the CNA course. I am taking the test soon. If you pay attention and focus on it, you will realize that it is common sense.
- shit-thatblows posted this